Vietnam Family Tours
You have children and wonder if Vietnam is safe and joyful for your kids? Take a look at our below family tours which are perfectly balanced between the ideas and interests of both parents & children about what all members of a family can do for a good time together.
Vietnam family tours introducing
Our Vietnam family tours are designed to ensure that all your family members: parents, children, grandparents or family members can spend precious and happy times together when participating in indoor and outdoor activities. You will enjoy the best memories that every family member wishes to have together. Besides, your children will have the opportunity to learn more about nature, culture and history of Vietnam through a series of exciting activities. In addition, Vietnamese food is safe and delicious which is enough to impress your kids. Furthermore, our Vietnam family tours will give you and your family a real experience of culture and history while enjoying the landscape of Vietnam.
What is the difference between a Vietnam family holiday and other tours?
Family holiday in Vietnam is a special holiday because it has to be perfectly balanced between the ideas and interests of both parents and children about what they can do for a good time together.
-Families with teenagers can enjoy the full range of activities such as hiking, kayaking, swimming and cycling.
-Families with younger children can have more time to relax at the beach.
-For other families, we will also arrange to include educational programs such as school tours, attending classes so that your children will deeply understand the culture of Vietnam.
The highlights of a Vietnam family holiday
-Your children will have the opportunity to interact with the locals through some special classes or learn how to be a farmer or learn to make traditional crafts like pottery, cloth lantern, etc.
-Parents and children will join a cooking class together and experience how to shop/bargain at a local market, and at the same time, learn how to cook some delicious and easy Vietnamese dish.
-Learning more about Vietnamese history and culture, parents and children will have time to visit typical historical sites from the North to the South and watch cultural shows such as water puppet shows, Vietnamese traditional folk music, performances of real scenes (The Essence of the North, Memories of Hoi An),
-Experiencing some adventure activities such as cycling, hiking, kayaking, swimming… are also worth trying together. Of course, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your children when participating in those activities because we always carefully select those activities which are safe for you and your family.
Specific activities for children in Vietnam
- Watch the water puppet show in Hanoi
- Create traditional pottery pieces in Bat Trang village, Hanoi
- Hiking in Sapa
- Biking around the countryside in Ninh Binh
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Enjoy time at Sun World Complex in Halong City
- Taking a Vietnamese cooking class in Hoian
- Making a traditional lantern in Hoian
- Swimming at Hoian Beach
- Family check-in at Sun World Ba Na Hills, Da Nang
- Learning the culture at CaiBe & CaiRang floating marketing in Mekong Delta
- Enjoy time at Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc Island
4 frequently questions about Vietnam family tours
1.How is the flight ticket for my children?
- If your child is under 2 years old, he/she will be free of charge and share a seat with father or mother
- If your child is from 2-10 years old, the cost of flight ticket is 90% of the adult’s ticket
- If your child is from 11 years old, the cost will be charged as an adult
2.How do you calculate the tour’s price for my children?
- If your child is under 5 years old, it will be completely free of charge
- If your child is between 6-10 years old, the tour’s price is 75% of an adult’s cost
- If your child is from 11 years old, the tour’s price will be charged as an adult’s price
3.How is the accommodation? Do my children sleep in the same bed with their parents?
- If your child is under 5 years old, we will arrange 1 room with a king bed for parent and 1 child
- If your child is between 6 – 10 years old, we will arrange 1 room with king bed for parents and 1 extra bed for 1 child
- If your child is a teenager and depending on your request, we will arrange an extra bed or arrange an extra room for your child.
4.Will our children like the food?
Food options in Vietnam are varied. There are traditional Vietnamese dishes, oriental dishes, as well as western dishes. Our experienced tour guides will help you to choose the most suitable dishes for your children.