Vietnam Visa

A Vietnamese entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption with Vietnam. Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without an entry visa and those countries include: most Asian countries, Korea, Japan, Spain, Germany, England, France, Italy, Belarus & Scandinavians (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland). All other citizens are required to get an entry visa before departure or a pre-approved entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
Application: Visa on arrival by Style Travel
In the event that there is no Vietnam embassy or Consulate in your country, or you just want to make Vietnam part of a multi-destination trip, and then we recommend Visa on Arrival as your best option. Visa on arrival most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is a valid alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint at the airport. Though valid for thirty days, it can be extended once you enter Viet Nam. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air. You need a paper which is called an “Approval Letter” from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi. After we obtain the approval for you, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports only, so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently.

Type of Visa

Tourist visa one month

Business visa three monthsVisa extension
Single entryMultiple entrySingle entryMultiple entrySingle entry/1 monthMultiple entry/3 months
Service FeeUS$10US$15US$25US$30US$50US$150
Stamping FeeUS$25US$45US$25US$60

– Service Fee: Pay to Style Travel process the Approval letter, with this letter you can get on board and use it to get your visa.
– Stamping Fee: Pay directly in cash to Immigration Department at Vietnam international airport to get your visa stamped.

  • Urgent service take only for 1 day – please instantly contact our travel advisors compartment for further information.

What should I prepare to apply for my visa ?

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Gender
  • Nationality
  • Passport numbers
  • Passport Expired date
  • Arrival day
  • Departure day
  • Flight details ( optional )

What I need at the airport ?

  • Original passport
  • 02 photos 4×6 CM
  • Letter of visa upon arrival


Cambodia Visa

Unlike other countries, Cambodia visa can be applied for and issued upon arrival at airports for entering by air, whether in the capital city Phnom Penh, or at Siem Reap – a home province of Angkor Wat. Travelers must bring along one passport-size photograph and their passport. Application form is distributed for by the Government Immigration upon arrival. The fee is US$30 for a one-month visa payable in USD cash upon issuance on arrival.
Visa Cambodia could also get at “Poit pet” border gate with Thailand (When you drive in from Thailand) or at Chau Doc border gate with Vietnam (when you take the boat trip from Vietnam) or from another border with Vietnam called “Moc Bai”. The Visa fee from these places is US$25 per person / Single entry.


Laos Visa
You can easily get Laos visa on arrival in most border crossings and all Laos International airports.
Here are simple steps to help you get Laos visa on arrival:
1. Filling up Application form for arrival visa (You will get the form on your arrival)
2. You need 2 passport size photos.
3. Valid passport.
4. You need to pay fee of about US$20 – US$45 per person valid for 30 days (Remark: The fee is varied, depending on your nationality)

There are 4 Airports in Laos that you can obtain Lao visa on arrival.

1. Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital.
2. Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province.
3. Pakse International Airport in Pakse.
4. Savannakhet International Airport in Savannakhet Province.

Laos Visa could also get at border gate with Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.


Myanmar Visa

From March of 2014, Visa on Arrival to Myanmar was suspended. Therefore we encourage visitors to arrange visa in home countries prior to the trip to avoid unnecessary disruptions to your trip in Myanmar. We will keep you updated information about Visa On Arrival on this site as soon as we got the official information from the government.

Visitors can get E-Visa in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Go to and fill out the secure online application form
Step 2: Confirm and pay with your credit/debit card (The cost of the visa is temporarily termed as of US$50 – valid for visit within 28 days)
Step 3: Receive your approval letter (within 5 working days)
Step 4: Receive your visa upon arrival in Myanmar

For visitors using E-visa, please ensure the following must be completed and prepared for verifications at Immigration counters:
a) Completely filled arrival card
b) Valid passport (with at least 6 months validity)
c) Valid entry visa issued by relevant Myanmar Embassy (must not be a used visa)
d) Visitors entering with various visa issued by relevant Myanmar Embassy aboard shall be permitted stay period shown in visa, Extension of stay period shall be,if desired, applied to Ministry of Immigration and Population with recommendation of relevant Ministry. May reside as permitted period.


Thailand Visa

Passengers arriving via an international airport will be given a 30 days visa exemption stamp, however, those with back-to-back visa-exempt entries might be questioned. As of December 31, 2016, the number of visa exemption entries at a land border has been limited to two per the calendar year, for a maximum of 30 days each time. For those who would prefer to get a visa, a valid tourist visa offers a maximum of a 60 days stay.

The Thailand visa photo criteria are 6cm high x 4cm wide with a bright background color.

Visa exemptions

The citizens of the following countries do not need a visa to enter Thailand for a certain amount of time:

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, South Korea (maximum stay of up to 90 days)

Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Russia, Vietnam (maximum stay of up to 30 days)

Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brunei, Belgium, Canada, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia(unlimited), Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Slovak, Slovenia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom and USA (maximum stay of up to 30 days when entering Thailand at an airport, plus 2 extra 30-day exemptions at a land border in a calendar year) 

Visa on Arrival (VOA)

The citizens of countries that are eligible for a VOA to enter Thailand can NOT enter Thailand at any Thai / Cambodian border: Andorra, Bhutan, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.

All other foreign citizens must obtain a Thai visa from their nearest Thai embassy/consulate. A fee of 2,000 THB is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice. It must be paid in cash and Thai currency only.

Note: It is recommended to keep a copy or record with your camera, your passport, visa, most recent entry stamp, and your embarkation card.


Japan Visa

Citizens of 68 countries coming to Japan for tourism purposes including Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK and almost all European nations don’t require a visa and will be granted permission for short-term stay upon arrival.

Click the below to link to the official Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan website for further information.

->Even if you are a citizen of a country that doesn’t require a visa, make sure to check the official rules for Japan visa requirements as they can periodically change.

Japanese law requires that all short-term foreign visitors must have proof of onward travel (departure) from Japan.

All short-term foreign visitors to Japan are photographed and fingerprinted upon arrival and must carry their passport with them in Japan at all times.

->Visitors from outside these 68 countries must apply for a visa at a Japanese consulate or embassy before entering the country.


South Korea Visa

The South Korea Travel visa has not been made available yet and the finalized list of eligible countries has not been announced. The electronic visa will be launched by the end of 2021.

At the moment, visitors from a number of countries can visit South Korea without a visa for limited time periods. Travelers from the USA, all EU countries, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina and Japan can enter for up to 90 days visa-free.

Canadians can enter for up to 180 days without a visa and there are other nationalities who can enter visa-free for up to 30 days or 60-days, depending on their country of origin.

However, when the South Korean ETA is launched in 2021, they will be able to apply for it online prior to traveling to a port of entry into the country. 

->Visitors from other countries must apply for a visa at a South Korea consulate or embassy before entering the country.

Please check with us for updates on the South Korea Travel visa if you are planning to visit this country.


China Visa

Basic Procedures for Visa Application

You will need a current passport, visa application form, letter of invitation, a photo that conform to requirements, means to pay the fee. More detail is provided below. Some additional material may be required according to what country you applying from. It is best to contact your nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulates General, or Chinese Visa Application Service Center to confirm what you will be asked to provide, and the required timeframe to submit your application.

In some countries applications are handled by the Chinese Embassy and Consulates General. In other countries your application needs to go through your nearest Chinese Visa Application Service Centre. You are strongly advised to confirm where to direct your application, to avoid unnecessary delays.

Foreigners require a Chinese visa when visiting China

Foreigners must apply for, and obtain, a Chinese visa before entering China. There are some small exceptions where certain groups of people are entitled to a visa-free policy. If you have an existing visa, do ensure that that you have not already used the permitted number of entries, and the time has not expired. In either of those cases you will need to apply for a new visa.

The type of visa required for traveling to China

A Tourist Visa (L Visa) is issued to foreigners who come to China for tourism, to visit family members or friends or for other personal affairs. An L Visa is essential for foreigners to enter China.

Visa Validity and Duration of Stay

The validity of a Single Entry or Double Entry “L” visa is 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue. The visa holder shall enter China before the visa expired. Normally the duration of stay of a single entry “L” visa is 30 days, which means the visa holder may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry. If your estimated stay is over 30 days, please make it clear in the application form and ask for the Visa Officer’s approval when you submit your application.

Invitation letter for tourist visa application

We shall send you the necessary letter of invitation for your tourist visa application. Return tickets, hotel bookings and a complete itinerary are all required.

The invitation letter can be issued by an organization or a person within the Chinese territory, and must include the following:

1. Information concerning the invitee: name, gender, date of birth.

2. Information concerning the invitee’s itinerary: date of arrival and departure, destination.

3. Information concerning the inviter (organization or person): name, phone number, address, official seal, the signature of the legal representative or the inviter.

We send you the invitation letter as soon as we receive your confirmed payment, and offer assistance in your visa application. You need apply to Chinese Embassy or Consulate General, or Chinese Visa Application Service Centre in your region, or you can entrust an agent to do it on your behalf.

Double and multiple entry

This depends on your itinerary. If you visit mainland China first (eg Beijing, Shanghai and Xi’an), then visit Hong Kong and then back to the mainland (such as visiting Guilin and Chengdu), you need to apply for double entry. If you don’t apply for double entry in such a case, you will not be allowed to re-enter the mainland after your stay in Hong Kong. If you have such an itinerary, remember to apply for double entry. If you plan to enter the mainland three times or more, then you need to apply for multiple entry.

If you are on an international cruise which calls into more than one Chinese port, and you want to go ashore (for example, Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai), then you need to apply for double or multiple entry depending on whether you call at two or more ports.

Application guide

The following are required for an application:

1. Passport: your original passport, valid for six months or more, with a blank visa page, and a copy of the passport photograph page. You need to apply for a passport in advance. Visa requirements vary according to region, so you should consult the nearest Chinese Embassy, Consulates-General or China Visa Application Service.

2. Visa Application Form of the People’s Republic of China

3. Photo: 2-inch (48mm×33mm); one recent color passport photo (full face, front view and bareheaded).

4. Proof of residence: non-USA citizens who apply for a Chinese visa in the U.S.A, need to provide valid proof of residence in the U.S.A for study or work, or provide the original and copy of their valid American visa.

5. Original Chinese passport: Anyone who was born in China (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) but later took foreign nationality should provide their original Chinese passport, a copy of the passport photograph page and a copy of the delay page (if there is one).

6. Proof of name change: If your name in your new passport is different from that in the original one, you need to provide proof of name change issued by the relevant authority.

7. Original Chinese visa: Overseas Chinese who were born in China who have previously obtained a Chinese visa should provide the original passport photograph page and copy of their Chinese visa when applying for a visa with a new passport.

Visa exemption

Foreigners traveling to China are entitled to visa exemption in any of the following situations:

1. Direct transit

Foreigners holding confirmed interline air tickets do not require a visa if they stop in China for direct transit for up to 24 hours, and do not leave the airport.

Citizens of the following countries are exempted from visa requirements while in Shanghai for a transit of up to 48 hours regardless which type of passport they hold. They may leave the airport, but must have entered China through Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport or Shanghai Pudong International Airport:

USA, South Korea, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Switzerland , Slovakia, Slovenia and Hungary.

2. Travel to the Pearl River Delta area and the Hainan Island

(1) Foreigners in Hong Kong and Macau holding passports of a country that has established diplomatic ties with China are exempted from visa requirements if they enter the Pearl Delta River area of Guangdong Province (referring to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Zhaoqing and Huizhou) for tourism for up to 6 days in a tour group organized by travel agencies that have been registered in Hong Kong or Macau.

(2) Citizens of the following countries holding ordinary passports are exempted from visa requirements if they travel to Hainan Province for up to 15 days as part of a tour group (at least 5 tourists) organized by an international travel agency that has been registered in Hainan with the approval of China National Tourism Administration:

USA, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, the Philippines, Indonesia, Germany, UK, France, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Japan and Singapore. Among all these countries, South Korean, German and Russian citizens can stay for up to 21 days if the group is comprised of at least 2 tourists.

3. Singaporean, Bruneian and Japanese citizens

Singaporean, Bruneian and Japanese citizens holding ordinary passports are exempted from visa requirements if they enter China through the ports open to foreigners for tourism, business or for visiting relatives or friends or while in a transit for up to 15 days, with the exception of the following situations:

(1) Ordinary passport holders travel to China for tourism, business or for visiting relatives or friends for over 15 days;

(2) Ordinary passport holders travel to China for study, work, settlement, official visit and interviews.

(3) Japanese diplomatic and service passport holders.

4. APEC Business Travel Card holders

The APEC Business Travel Card is a travel document issued to business travelers who are citizens of APEC participating economies. Valid for three years, the card eliminates the need for its holder to possess a visa when visiting China as long as pre-clearance has been obtained during the application process. No stay in China may exceed 2 months.

5. People’s Republic of China Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card holders

6. Holders of a valid Residence Permit for Foreigners in the People’s Republic of China issued by the Chinese Public Security Bureau

Foreigners and resident correspondents who travel to China for study and work should go to the public security bureau to apply for a Residence Permit for Foreigners in the People’s Republic of China after their entry. While the permit remains valid, they can enter and exit China several times without having to applying for a separate visa.

7. Bilateral agreements

According to the bilateral agreements reached between China and other countries, foreigners of some of these countries are entitled to visa exemption if they meet the requirements. For more information, please see the List of Agreements on Mutual Visa Exemption between the People’s Republic of China and Foreign Countries.